Friday, November 22, 2013

#PRU4Antarctica: Semi Finalist Announced. Gaah!

Woke this morning to a news feed on my wall that #PRU4Antarctica has announced the lucky 12 semi finalists for the contest. They are;

  • Helena Erin Dodge Wan, 20, Medical Bio-Science at Monash University
  • Mohd Aswadey Samsudin, 35, businessman 
  • Choo Seng Kiat, 21, Business Admin student at UNITAR
  • Amir Adham, 31, medical practitioner
  • Mohd Firdaus, game designer
  • Yeow Boon Sim, 25, a mud logger 
  • Noor Shahiwan, 26, solar technology entrepreneur
  • Paul Koh, photographer
  • Faisal Ariff, 31, fund manager
  • Ramon Mustaufi Fadli, 31, IT freelancer
  • Tan Chih Rong, 23, Mechanical Engineering student at UNITAR
  • and Leong Ming Chian, 32, software QA
Ok. Seriusly, stop hitting the voe button here. Votes can be cast at the following link: http://www.pru4antarctica.com.my/vote.html

I have painfully watched all the video submissions *sobs* and I've my money on Helena and Ramon.

Or if you think that I should go instead, cast your votes here at the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment